What is Allama Iqbal Industrial City Faisalabad? Let’s take a look.
- Allama Iqbal Industrial City Faisalabad is the first Industrial Zone under CPEC.
- It will create more than 300,000 jobs.
- The total investment is likely to cross 400 Billion PKR
A detailed look at the Allama Iqbal Industrial City
Prime Minister Imran Khan is going to lay the foundation in a groundbreaking ceremony in Faisalabad today.
- Companies were established by Govt of the Punjab on Public Private Partnership basis for orderly, planned and sustained industrialization of Punjab in 2004.
- Leading industrialists on Board of Directors, using business acumen for policy making, monitoring, evaluation and judicious utilization of public money.
- Professional lean management.
- Transparent Processes under PPRA rules
- Ownership by Government, BOD & Professional Management which leads to success