Indian sponsored Attacks on Pakistan via Afghan Soil [Details]
- India has been using Afghan soil against Pakistan for more than a decade now.
- Kulbhushan Jhadav, BLA, and TPP attacks are prime examples.
- Mastermind of attack on Chinese consulate in Karachi was found being treated in India
Pakistan has presented irrefutable evidence of Indian sponsorship of terrorism in Pakistan.
When Pakistan talks about the direct Indian involvement in terrorism in Pakistan, it’s not merely a political statement or an accusation. Pakistan has actually provided irrefutable evidence that India actively spends billions of rupees to create unrest in Pakistan. So let’s take a look at a few examples of the evidence:
A serving officer in the Indian Navy has been carrying out sabotage activities in Balochistan and Karachi. After the parliament attack, he said he began to ‘contribute his services’ towards information and intelligence gathering in India. “I am still a serving officer in the Indian Navy and will be due for retirement by 2022 as a commissioned officer in the Indian Navy,” – Kulbhushan Jhadav.
Check out his confession:
A report in DNA India claimed Jadhav was “engaged in a legitimate business of operating ferries from
the Iranian port town of Bandar Abbas”. He was picked up by the Indian spy agency Research and Analysis Wing at the end of 2013.
BLA and TPP Attacks in Pakistan backed by India:
There is ample evidence that Indian intelligence agencies use Afghan soil to sponsor attacks on Pakistan as the Mastermind of attack on the Chinese consulate in Karachi was being treated in India.
Majeed Brigade/BLA attacks have targeted government or Chinese targets in Balochistan province. Let’s take a look at the list of attackers carried out with the Indian involvement in Balochistan:
1. A suicide bombing claimed by the group targeted pro-government Baloch politician Naseer Mengal.
2. In August 2018, a month before the attack on the Chinese consulate, a suicide attack on a bus carrying Chinese engineers in Dalbandin caused injuries to three Chinese nationals.
3. A widely-shared video on Twitter and social media, a member “Majeed Brigade” warns Chinese President Xi Jinping to “get out of Balochistan”.
4. Attack by the “Majeed Brigade” on a five-star hotel in Gwadar, where the Chinese delegations stayed. 8 people were killed.
5. General Aslam Baloch of Majeed Brigade alleges that the Chinese government is helping Pakistan security forces by providing them spying
6. He also alleged that the Chinese are building military bases along the Balochistan coast.
7. Pakistan Institute of Conflict & Security Studies says a training video of the group seems to suggest it is based in Afghanistan.
8. Militant Baloch secessionism is low-intensity guerrilla warfare that has never gained critical mass except for a brief period in the 1970s.
9. PICSS says in its brief that BLA is funded by Afghanistan and India, as well as by wealthy Baloch
10. October 20, 2007: The BRA planted an IED on a public transportation bus in Dera Bugti, Balochistan. (8 killed, 28 wounded).
11. The Hindu confirmed the presence of Balaach Pardili, a representative of BLO, in India for the past six years.
12. Afghan and Indian intelligence agencies gave funds and other assistance to Pakistani Taliban militants to fight Islamabad – Ehsanullah Ehsan
13. Ehsan alleged India’s intelligence agency (RAW) and Afghanistan’s NDS provided help to TTP.
Let us know what you think about it.