Salient Features of Prime Minister’s Construction Package – Urdu & English
- Prime Minister Imran Khan has been focusing on the construction industry even before coming into power.
- PTI Government has now introduced a special construction package to boost the industry.
- As it’s an established fact that the construction industry grows 40 sub-industries.
اردو تفصیل کے لئے سکرول ڈاؤن کریں
So here are some of the Salient Features of the construction package of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
There will be a 5% markup on 5 Marla house and 7% markup on 10 marla house.
Budget for the construction package:
- Banks have allocated Rs 330 billion for this package of construction.
- Rs 30 billion have been allocated for Naya Pakistan Housing.
- Rs 300,000 subsidy for each house for the first 100,000 houses
Tax relief and easy of operating:
- Exemption from the declaration of sources of income.
- Up to 90% tax exemption on the construction activity related to Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme
- General Sales Tax has been dropped down from 15% to 2%
- Withholding tax has been eliminated for the construction material’s business.
Check this too: CDA attracts the highest investments of its history because of the package of construction by PM Imran Khan
Urdu version of details:
So what do you think about this package by the Prime Minister of Pakistan? Do you think it’s really going to boost economic activity? Leave a comment below and let us know.