Smart Parenting Trends – Here are 25 Best Examples
Smart Parenting is not only about educating your children, but it is also about coming up with new inventive ways to trick them.
Have a look at the amazing things parents have invented to keep things calm at home. Here we have some of the best examples of smart parenting.
1. It was my husband’s turn to feed her
Leaving your baby alone with your husband is definitely a risky thing. As you can see in the picture, the man is feeding the baby in a stylish way and not everyone can do this.
By doing this, father is not keeping himself restricted to one task. Smart parenting, isn’t it?
2. Another great example of smart parenting
This is a great idea if you want do not want any noise from your child.
3. A dad has to do what a dad has to do to make a bottle
No matter what, the father has to make a bottle for the baby and for this, he can even tie the baby with a chair.
4. A perfect place? We think it is perfect crime
It is not easy to do your work when your baby is around. They don’t let you work peacefully so this works for a little period of time but no worries.
5. When it is too hot to play outside
Parents always want best for their children. They take care of them and guide them when it’s cold or hot. This mother does not want her child to go outside the house so she has designed a perfect barrier.
6. A mother who is really good at negotiations
This idea surely works for the children. They will happily go to school and will not make any excuse.
7. Testing a new gyro scooter
If the baby is not willing to walk and you also don’t want to carry him/her, then you can try this scooter.
8. They probably didn’t break the rules too often
Well this the most inspiring way to make your children a well-mannered human. Their fear of ‘World will End’ will never let them misbehave.
9. How to cool down nuggets quickly before the children get burned
Nuggets are famous as the weakness of children. So whenever you go for snacks, make sure that you cool down the nuggets quickly otherwise it will be a mess.
10. Mothers know that everything depends on the point of view
Or you can regularly declare that it’s “Pajama Day!” when you don’t want to get dressed. So this sounds like a pretty great tactic.
11. Sometimes you have to take desperate measures
It is okay to do this as it is important for your baby’s diet.
12. Because simply wiping it off is too boring
Being a boring parent is absolutely boring. One should keep doing such crazy acts in order to get some entertaining moments.
13. How to make cleaning interesting
As children, these days are so much involved in Internet so parents can take advantage of this. Just simply lock the password of Wi-Fi and ask them to do what you want them to do.
14. When you not only have two sons but also a good sense of humor
Happens when you love both of your sons equally but can’t tell them in front of each other.
15. How to trick children into eating vegetables
Children these days do not eat vegetables or healthy food. This will help you to trick them into eating vegetables.
16. Children don’t need to know that birthdays only happen once a year
Children don’t even know what actually birthday is. They just want celebrations and you can celebrate whenever they want.
17. Your children are constantly trying to get out of the playpen, just make it bigger
By doing this, your little babies will not come out of the playpen and it will be convenient for you as you can do your work without getting disturbed.
18. Parents are ready to do anything to make their children eat healthy food
Good parents do not think when it comes to the health of their children. They are always ready to do anything which can make their children eat healthy food.
19. How to wash your children and not flood the house
It is a unique idea to avoid flooding your home when you wash your child.
20. This is really cunning
Every parent should try this, your children will never ask for an ice-cream.
21. I ate my father’s cake and he locked the fridge
This happens when you are a foodie parent. In most of the cases, children do this but here comes the opposite situation.
22. 21st-century punishment looks like this
Without a charger, they will not be able to use their electronic gadgets. Instead of taking their gadgets, take away their device’s charger. Lower the battery, higher the fear.
23. A cute bat is the best gift a father could give.
This is just so that if anyone tries to mess with you after you have kicked them, you can stand over them. And then the last thing they will see is the cute ‘Hello Kitty’.
24. The best tip for parents who want to sleep
If you want to sleep peacefully, tell them that you have to wake up in an hour and they will do everything to make sure that you won’t get up early.
25. A quick way to destroy your kid’s faith
If your child eats a lot of candies, you can stop him/her by doing this.