22 Tattoos that Show a Deep Connection to the People Who Got Them
We see people with tattoos everywhere but we don’t know the actual story behind that piece of art they have on their skin.
Each person has a unique story behind their tattoos. Some of these stories are so deep that they make you appreciate the tattoos even more.
We have found some tattoos having a deep connection to the people who got them. Have a look!
1. Tribute to a friend.
This tattoo is made as a tribute to a friend who died in a car crash and was on his way to a brilliant racing career.
2. Dad’s last 3 heartbeats.
This is one of the most meaningful and heartbreaking tattoos.
3. 4-year-old daughter drew this for me and her.
This is made in the love of a 4-year-old daughter who drew the same dresses for both of them.
4. A permanent indication of love.
This a cute tattoo made by a child on father’s arm showing love for him.
5. This is a reminder, for sure!
Every year one hash is made showing that I’ve been clean and sober.
6. For the love of the father.
It is made for a father who died when the girls were only 4. It is the father’s signature taken from his military papers.
7. Great grandfather’s handwriting.
Made as a piece of WWI, with the handwriting of the great-grandfather who survived the Somme.
8. A reminder to always offer a helping hand to those who need it.
It will surely motivate you to help the needy.
9. Honoring his little daughter with angel wings on her footprints.
This tattoo is made to make her feel like an angel and to honor her appearance.
10. Admirable cancer survivor’s tattoo.
People who have conquered cancer have a certain swagger that others don’t.
11. Diagram depicting the position of the planets.
Both husband and wife got tattoos of a diagram depicting the position of the planets as they were the exact moment both were married.
12. Stroke survivor.
This guy is a stroke survivor and, like a tree, he is hard to take down.
13. Dealing with depression.
After dealing with depression for years, this person got a tattoo to represent the battle.
14. Shot heroin for 12 years. Today I am 4 years clean.
Congrats on staying clean. We hope this guy become a zebra.
15. My tattoo and her birthmark.
Made just like the baby’s birthmark. This is a cute one!
16. For the love of the father.
For 18th birthday this guy got a tattoo of his dad’s laugh on his arm, he passed 3 years ago.
17. A note to remember always.
Dad passed away in 2009 so the guy made a tattoo of a note from his 2nd-grade yearbook. His father wrote that note.
18. Forever in love!
Made for each other!
19. My daughter started questioning her birthmark, so I got a tattoo of it on my arm.
For a daughter who doesn’t like her birthmark, the mother got the same tattoo on her arm.
20. KL stands for Konzentratzion Lager or Concentration Camp.
Grandfather was in the Holocaust and he had never met someone with the same tattoo as him until recently.
21. One should never lose hope!
This grandma is a cancer survivor and got a tattoo to celebrate.
22. Forever holding hands.
No matter what age, stay together always.